5 Handpicked Home Foot Massagers for 2017
If you come to think of it, not all of us pay attention to our feet. But the truth is, you can actually feel more relaxed, happy, and healthy if only you get some relief for your aching feet and calf muscles. This is why I always recommend getting the best foot
Benefits of Using a Foot Massage Machine
Thinking of getting a foot massager? Here are some benefits that you can get from having one at home:
- Pain relief anytime. When it's late at night and your feet still don't feel rested enough, you can't just go out and get a massage. With a foot massager, though, all you need to do is plug it and position your aching feet on its nodes, and you're good to go.
- Helps you relax and fight off stress. As massages provide relief from pains and aches, you can definitely start to feel better and relax right away. This, in turn, can help you fight stress as you'll surely be in a better disposition to face challenging problems afterwards.
- Better sleep. When you're not in pain, sleep comes easier. Since sleep is a great tool to help improve your overall health, you can be sure that with a good foot massage, you're inching closer to a better body.
- No more
buggingyour significant other to give you a foot massage after a long day. They're most likely just as tired as you are, so making them give you some muscle relief could be asking for too much. Besides, they might not be good at giving a foot massage, so why settle for anything less when you can easily solve this issue by getting a machine that can get the job done?
- Consistent performance and results. Unlike when you get foot massages from therapists and individuals, foot massagers will have the same performance every time you use it.
Things to Know Before Buying a Foot Massager
To ensure that you will be able to get the most out of your purchase, it is essential to keep these things in mind:
- Is it for you? Are you very particular about the kind of massage you get? While foot massagers are handy appliances to have at home, they're still pretty different from what an actual masseuse can do. If you don't think that nodes and vibrations will cut it for you, you might not enjoy the massages these products can give.
- Not all foot massagers are made equally. There's a wide variety of designs and foot massage techniques these products come in, not to mention the different features they offer. You have to be thorough in finding one that is of high quality and will suit your needs before you take the leap and purchase one.
- Intensity settings can determine whether your foot massager is a great pick or not. Different foot massagers offer varying intensities for their massage settings. This is important to note because some folks like hard massages, while other want it light and mild. It all depends on your preferences, so make sure to look for a product that will offer a wide range of intensity levels to better cater to your needs.
- The ease of use also matters greatly if you want to bring home a great foot massager. Because you will be the one who will operate the electronic device, it should be easy enough to turn on and off, as well as adjust for other features. Otherwise, you'll be left frustrated and discouraged to use it.
Now that we've covered the most important details that you need to know about foot
If you prefer Shiatsu massage over other kinds of foot rubs, then the Brookstone is a good option for you.
This massager is equipped with deep kneading massage rollers as well as air compressors to provide an overall foot massage.
It is designed not only to address pressure points under your feet but in the area above as well, giving you a more comprehensive foot massage.
While it only has 3 auto massage programs, it does have varied intensity massage modes so you can still get a wide range of massages. As it also generates heat, your feet will be more relaxed and even feel cozy, giving you some optimal foot pampering.
Great for improving circulation and relieving muscle soreness, the only issue you'll find with this product is that it can be a bit pricey. It's great quality and performance makes it worth the price, though.
Those who are willing to invest in a product that will help alleviate the pains they get in their lower extremities should check out this MediMassager.com product.
Used by therapists and doctors in their clinics to stimulate circulation in their patients' legs, it is also used by diabetes and neuropathy patients for better blood flow and pain relief.
Tested and loved by experts, it's a pretty promising foot massager that can guarantee quality performance and results.
While this product does look like a medical appliance, it makes up for its great power. It has 11 speeds available, which is the most number that's available to the public. It also comes with a kit that will make it easier to use on hardwood or tiles, so you can be sure that it will stay in place while in use. Seriously, if budget is not a problem, and you want the best in the market today, this product might just be it.
Homedics FMS-270H actually looks like an object straight out of a sci-fi show instead of a foot massager as it doesn't have tiny nodes commonly found in such electronic products.
This makes it pretty interesting, aside, of course, from its good reviews and affordable price tag.
Designed to provide a shiatsu foot massage, it has 6 rotational heads for deep kneading that truly standout in its design. It also has a soothing heat that will help you relax better.
Performance wise, it's more ideal for those with tired feet than those with orthopedic needs.
If you love adorable stuff, you'll definitely adore this Sharper Image product. It looks like a pair of cozy bedroom slippers for starters, so it's certainly cute.
It can provide gentle heat for your feet, as well as a vibrating massage that has two-speed settings, providing ample pressure to your tired tootsies.
Perfect for those who aren't too keen with strong massages, this item is also very affordable making it a great option if you're not really looking for the most powerful massager in the market.
Sunpentown Infrared Blood Circulation Massager
Popular among those who suffer from nerve damage and chronic foot pains, the Sunpentown Infrared Blood Circulation Massager is designed to not only provide relief to your aching feet but also aims to improve your blood circulation to help reduce inflammations and sore muscles.
It has 12 infrared treatments, 12 vibrating intensities, heating feature, and acupressure nodes designed to target pressure points.
What's so great about this product is that you don't really have to bend down to turn it on and off as it already comes with a remote control and a 15-minute timer feature. While it isn't exactly an important design feature, it offers convenience, allowing you to relax even better.
It is also worth noting that this product is quite heavy at 11 lbs. A lot of foot massagers are quite hefty to make it stable, so despite all the strong vibration they do, they will stay in place. This isn't the case for this Sunpentown model because it tends to move away if you choose a strong intensity massage for your feet. You might need to DIY a way for it to stay in place, making it an essential point to note when reviewing this item.
Get the Ultimate Relaxation at Home with Your Very Own Foot Massager
Make living with feet that constantly hurt a thing of the past with your very own home foot massager. With all of the information we've shared above, you can be sure that finding the best one for you is now a lot easier, especially since you can already start with our excellent product recommendations.
If you think we haven't covered all crucial bases in this post, let us know in the comments. Ask us your questions and share your own experiences with foot massagers.