Best Organic Odor-free Sunscreen: All Natural Top 3 for Body and Face
Every summer, the need for a good sunscreen is one of the most pressing concerns for many households around the globe. Especially if you intend to have some fun under the sun, protecting your skin is a must.
However, not all skin care products help protect your skin from harmful UV rays are good for your skin. This is why I prefer going for a natural sunblock, as these options are more gentle to the skin.
Why Go Natural when Shopping for Sunscreen?
While chemical-based sunscreens are more readily available in drug stores, I still prefer odorless organic sunblocks for a lot of reason. Some of which are the following:
- The materials they use are a lot milder to the skin. Since these products use natural ingredients, you don't have to worry about high amounts of chemicals entering your system. Being odorless even makes it better, as they don't require extra ingredients to add fragrance.
- They are more environmentally friendly. Again, the use of natural ingredients make them milder and more sustainable, not only for you but for Mother Nature as well. Swimmers' sunscreen has even been found out to have fatal effects on corals, which is seriously alarming and should be dealt with immediately.
- Organic sunscreens will also let your skin breathe easier as opposed to the heavy oils that come with regular ones.
- 75% of regular sunscreens are toxic. You have better odds at keeping your skin safe with organic ones.
- Natural products also offer instant results. Unlike conventional sunblocks where you're asked to wait for up to 30 minutes before going out, these products don't have active ingredients that require some adjustment period to work.
Now that we've established why organic sunblocks are much more superior than conventional ones, you might be wondering which ones are simply the best and most effective. With so many products available in the market, choosing one can be overwhelming, so let me help you out with my top 3 suggestions.
Coola Suncare Face SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen - Unscented
Your face is one of the most important parts of your body that requires sunscreen during the day.
It also requires a mild product so your pores won't get clogged and you won't breakout.
The Coola Suncare Fac SPF 30 is a great option as it is light and moisturizing at the same time, leaving you fresh and hydrated even after a day under the harsh sun.
As this Coola product is unscented, you don't have to worry about any fragrances or smells to get used to. It also has a matte finish, making it great under makeup as it won't add shine to your look.
Peak Sunscreen SPF 30
It's no secret that some organic products are a bit more expensive than conventional sunscreens.
However, they're not necessarily luxury products as some are still very affordable like the Peak SPF30 Sunscreen.
This item is touted as one of the only three products in the market that is truly non-toxic and free of harmful chemicals.
Made from eco-friendly and biodegradable ingredients, rest assured that this product will not only be good for you but for the environment as well.
Non-sticky, non-greasy, and hypoallergenic, it goes light and smooth and gets instantly absorbed by the skin. It might have a slight scent you need to get used to, though, but it's not too strong so you won't really be bothered by it.
Majestic Pure SPF 30+
Push the envelope in wanting a sustainable and organic sunblock with the Majestic Pure SPF30 Sunscreen.
Not only is this item made from 100% natural ingredients, but it is also gluten-free and cruelty-free.
I particularly like that it is water resistant, so you can be sure that it will stay on, no matter what your activities are.
While some might like products with higher SPF levels, this one can still do a great job with its broad spectrum protection. It's also ideal for all skin types as there are no harsh ingredients that will cause inflammations and breakouts.
Protect Your Skin from the Harsh Sun and Chemicals with the Best Organic Sunscreens
Some experts think that conventional sunscreens can be just as bad as the sun when it comes to damaging your skin. Do the wise thing and skip the chemicals when trying to protect yourself from the harsh sun this summer. Opt for the best organic sunscreen in the market.
I know my list isn't nearly enough to help you find the best product in the market, so if you have your own favorite natural sunscreen, share it with us in the comments.